Old 05-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Doug.

Default Autumn/Winter bulb planting

"Pat tallett" wrote in message
Hi,
I want to plant a small selection of bulbs in about 15

pots/containers
which will give a continuous display throughout the

winter/spring.Could
anyone give me a list of the most popular bulbs, their planting and
flowering dates, and their planting depths? After flowering, I intend

leave them die in their pots and plant next year's summer plants above

them.
Thank you.

********
What breed of bulbs?. many bulbs lie dormant after flowering and rest
and multiply until next year's season starts. being a bulb makes them do
that, - it's in their nature.. Perhaps this is your intention or you
wouldn't leave them in, - would you.
Or do you expect them (if they rot) to provide a small amount of
nutritious compost.
Please give more and better evidence. er, I mean information (!).
Doug.

*******