Old 05-08-2004, 07:49 AM
Mike

Default inappropriate postings

Gluteus maximus seems to be posting to the wrong group!Does anyone out
there
agree with me,or am I too "nice" tand shouldn't mind soft porn in a
gardening group?
Pinky

I don't think there is any public place for soft porn or swearing. I have
been in the Services and I have worked in a Shipyard where soft porn and
swearing were of second nature, but not within earshot of females, now that
really does make me a square, but that is how I was brought up.

I feel that anyone who posts porn on newsgroups or swears on a newsgroup,
has lowered themselves into the gutter. Sorry, but that is me. I know its
old hat, but I still open a door for a female and will walk on the outside
on the pavement.

Mike