Old 03-08-2004, 05:28 AM
Go Fig

Default How to fix leak????

Why is the rock above it so wet ?

I would cement in the corner slopping back to the pond, you could even
inlay some rocks into the cement... but despite you very good efforts
to show the problem, its still hard for me to get a feel for the area.

If the falls are off, it shouldn't be leaking then right ?

jay
Mon Aug 02, 2004

In article , GoldLexus
wrote:

Here is a link of pictures of our pond/waterfall leak
http://public.fotki.com/Nikkiekoala/our_garden/
We attempted to fix it at the beginning of the season. We used great stuff
to stop the waters path.
We didn't have a leak for around 6 weeks. The leak started out slowly. When
we saw the water
getting cloudy with dirt we thought is was due to the construction behind us
(I posted about that last week)
but now it appears to be leaching in from the side of the pond. Over the
last 5 days we started to see
that the ground in front of the pond was damp and has increasingly gotten
worse to where now it is puddling.
Obviously, the leak isn't fix, we just addressed it with a temp. band aid.
Does anyone have a suggestion on
how we can stop the leak?? The Greatstuff worked for a while. If we weren't
on the right track the leak would have
been as bad as it was at the end of the season last year, when we started
the falls this season. Right?
There are descriptions with each picture in the link above. Look at the
pictures with the 'new' star those are the
ones of the leak.
Thanks!!!!