Old 06-08-2004, 08:40 AM
Martin

Default August Rose Bulletin

Mike,

Please, at least, take the trouble to look at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose then you would realise that this
site is not only non-commercial but it raises a lot of money for charity
without asking a dime from these newsgroups.

You are also missing out on quite a lot, if you are a rose lover, by not
looking this site up.

Regards

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Martin" wrote in message

My Dear!

If you would care to take a look at:-
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose and you dealt with all of the
enquires that this site generates then you would indeed realise what a

great
contribution this person makes to gardening.

There are of course some postings that we could do without on these
newsgroups, need I say more?

[...]

It's just that commercial advertising isn't generally allowed on
discussion sites. Quite a few people here are in the trade, but don't
take advantage. Personally I've got no problem with it if it's
infrequent, relevant, and comes from somebody who regularly
contributes to the discussions. But otherwise, who's next? B&Q?

Mike.