Old 06-08-2004, 08:49 AM
MC

Default quick growing bushy shrub for a container

Hmmm ... ok then, not sure where I read that (online somewhere), but maybe
it was in the context of small gardens / container gardens???

Mick

"Terry Collins" wrote in message
MC wrote:

I read recently that lantana was quite alright for cooler areas of

Australia
(NSW, VIC etc.) and was only a 'pest' in warmer areas, where it can

possibly
grow out of control?!

Right! What were they on at the time? Or did you pay them money?

I was lost in a valley of Lantana once around Gosford for most of a day.
Well, we knew where we are, but that shortcut wasn't {:-). It is a major
invasive weed as it chokes out evertyhing it can cover.