Old 06-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Beecrofter

Default Pigeon Manure

"Romy Beeck" wrote in message ...
I had friend years ago who was a big veggie gardener and he said pigeon
manure was the best for gardens, But I was told there is to much acid in it.
So when would you put in on the garden. I would think in fall after my
garden is done for the year. By spring it would try up and I could till it
in to the garden.By the way I live in wisconsin. CAn anyone help me out?
THANK YOU

Mix if with the fall leaves and you will make a nice hot weed free compost.
Otherwise follow all the warnings about hot manures like chicken manure.