Old 06-08-2004, 02:42 PM
bigboard

Default Supplier for bonsai planters?

Thes wrote:

Hello all,

I've discovered a need to grow carnivorous plants, and seem to be
rapidly building a collection of these crazy creatures.

I want to have my windowsill collection in some rather more attractive
pots than the little plastic ones that sit in a tray at the moment, so
was thinking that groups planted together into bonsai planters would be
perfect.

Alas, where does one find such things? Being in central London means I'm
in a complete desert as far as garden centres go (I don't have a car,
either). Perhaps someone knows of an online supplier?

Any ideas most appreciated.
Thes.

Try typing "bonsai planters" at http://www.google.co.uk

This seems to find hundreds of people willing to sell them to you.

--
"I strongly recommend if you only ever read one book in your life...
you keep your ****ing mouth shut."