Old 06-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Thes

Default Supplier for bonsai planters?

Hello all,

I've discovered a need to grow carnivorous plants, and seem to be
rapidly building a collection of these crazy creatures.

I want to have my windowsill collection in some rather more attractive
pots than the little plastic ones that sit in a tray at the moment, so
was thinking that groups planted together into bonsai planters would be
perfect.

Alas, where does one find such things? Being in central London means I'm
in a complete desert as far as garden centres go (I don't have a car,
either). Perhaps someone knows of an online supplier?

Any ideas most appreciated.
Thes.

Old 06-08-2004, 02:42 PM
bigboard

Thes wrote:

Hello all,

I've discovered a need to grow carnivorous plants, and seem to be
rapidly building a collection of these crazy creatures.

I want to have my windowsill collection in some rather more attractive
pots than the little plastic ones that sit in a tray at the moment, so
was thinking that groups planted together into bonsai planters would be
perfect.

Alas, where does one find such things? Being in central London means I'm
in a complete desert as far as garden centres go (I don't have a car,
either). Perhaps someone knows of an online supplier?

Any ideas most appreciated.
Thes.

Try typing "bonsai planters" at http://www.google.co.uk

This seems to find hundreds of people willing to sell them to you.

--
"I strongly recommend if you only ever read one book in your life...
you keep your ****ing mouth shut."
Old 06-08-2004, 04:37 PM
Thes

bigboard wrote:
Thes wrote:

Hello all,

I've discovered a need to grow carnivorous plants, and seem to be
rapidly building a collection of these crazy creatures.

I want to have my windowsill collection in some rather more attractive
pots than the little plastic ones that sit in a tray at the moment, so
was thinking that groups planted together into bonsai planters would be
perfect.

Alas, where does one find such things? Being in central London means I'm
in a complete desert as far as garden centres go (I don't have a car,
either). Perhaps someone knows of an online supplier?

Any ideas most appreciated.
Thes.

Try typing "bonsai planters" at http://www.google.co.uk

This seems to find hundreds of people willing to sell them to you.

Errm, yes. It does. Apologies. (I did actually try that but neglected
the "pages from the UK" option and thus found only American sites.)

Thes

Old 07-08-2004, 12:18 AM
Anthony

"Thes" wrote in message
Hello all,
I've discovered a need to grow carnivorous plants, and seem to be
rapidly building a collection of these crazy creatures.
I want to have my windowsill collection in some rather more attractive
pots than the little plastic ones that sit in a tray at the moment, so
was thinking that groups planted together into bonsai planters would be
perfect.
Alas, where does one find such things? Being in central London means I'm
in a complete desert as far as garden centres go (I don't have a car,
either). Perhaps someone knows of an online supplier?
Any ideas most appreciated.
Thes.

Try, http://www.greendragonbonsai.co.uk/

HTH
Anthony

Old 09-08-2004, 10:24 AM
bigboard

Thes wrote:

bigboard wrote:

Try typing "bonsai planters" at http://www.google.co.uk

This seems to find hundreds of people willing to sell them to you.

Errm, yes. It does. Apologies. (I did actually try that but neglected
the "pages from the UK" option and thus found only American sites.)

Thes

Don't worry, I do that all the time!

--
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you
really make them think they'll hate you.

Old 09-08-2004, 10:37 AM
Thes

Anthony wrote:
"Thes" wrote in message

Try, http://www.greendragonbonsai.co.uk/

HTH
Anthony

Thanks - nice site.
Thes.

Seeking supplier of very dwarf/bonsai prunus and weeping willow dannyd United Kingdom 0 03-04-2005 12:39 PM
Need Advice on this bonsai seed supplier Mike Bonsai 0 24-12-2003 04:35 PM
faux pottery/planters??? Lee Gardening 5 08-11-2003 06:02 AM
Mixing soil for planters [email protected] Gardening 5 17-04-2003 03:44 AM
garden planters scarey_b Gardening 2 23-02-2003 04:27 PM