Old 04-08-2004, 06:40 AM
Wendy

Default Enstar II

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 00:58:56 GMT, Gene Schurg wrote:

I know I've seen references to Enstar growth inhibitors on this forum
before.

How effective is it in controlling Mealie Bugs and Soft Brown Scale? Do you
need a license or permit to buy/use it?

It's pretty darn expensive ($100 for 5 oz.) but if it ends this crazy cycle
I'm on trying to kill of these pests I'm willing to pay the price. I'd like
to hear other people's experience.

Thanks,
Gene

Hi Gene, I have been using Enstar & Mavrik together as recommended by
my mentor. The key is to follow the instructions to a T!
Yes it is expensive but it does the job but like anything else you
have to keep at it. I have had a few flareups but have isolated the plant
& repotted then treated.
Here is some info.
http://www.mavrikaquaflow.com/prod_app.html
I purchased mine from Orange County Farm Supply in the City of Orange.
Cheers Wendy