Old 06-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Gaby Chaudry

Default WTB: rare (sub)tropical plants

Hi all,

I'm desperately seeking the following plants:

Christia vespertilionis (Island pea)
Gossypium sturtianum (Sturt's Desert Rose, from down under)
Boswellia serrata (incense tree)

As for the Christia, seeds may be also o.k., but for the latter
ones, I've already tried without success.

I'm situated in Germany (no way to get them here, all three totally
unavailable, sold out, not this year a.s.o.....), therefore a
distributor in another European country would be perfect. Also
cuttings would be great.

Any hint is highly appreciated. I heard that there is a so-called RHS
plantfinder. Can anybody perhaps look it up for me?

Best wishes and thanks in advance
Gaby

--
Mrs. Gaby Chaudry