Old 07-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Emrys Davies

Default No flower on a hydrangea

"Brillo" wrote in message
om...
Two years ago, I planted a climbing hydrangea, Schizophragma,

You should of known that it was likely to act abnormally.
TryVarying its medication.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

'hydrangeoides Moonlight' It has managed to climb a six foot high
wall (with the aid of some trellis), has plenty of leaf but I have not
yet seen any flowers. The label that came with it promises 'clouds of
creamy-white, lace-cap heads of hydrangea-like flowers'.

It is on a north facing wall, the plant is supposed to be extremely
shade tolerant, well drained soil.

Any ideas on why I have no flower please?

I have tried talking to it but it just won't listen.

Thanks