Old 06-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Charles Boudreau

Default [IBC] Bonsai Tools

I've just relocated to Eastern, KY from N. Calif. During the move my tool
kit has vanished. Being new to the this area I need to find a nursery
(hopefully within driving range) that sells tools. I am located on US 23 about 70 miles
south of Huntington, WV. Driving range for me would be TN, VA, WV, OH ...and
of course Ky. I've searched online and found some in NC,
SC, GA, PA and OH ... but was wondering if there were any a little closer....
or did I locate in a 'bonsai wilderness'. Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++