Old 06-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Charles Boudreau

Default [IBC] Bonsai Tools

I've just relocated to Eastern, KY from N. Calif. During the move my tool
kit has vanished. Being new to the this area I need to find a nursery
(hopefully within driving range) that sells tools. I am located on US 23 about 70 miles
south of Huntington, WV. Driving range for me would be TN, VA, WV, OH ...and
of course Ky. I've searched online and found some in NC,
SC, GA, PA and OH ... but was wondering if there were any a little closer....
or did I locate in a 'bonsai wilderness'. Any help would be appreciated.

Chuck

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 07-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Jim Lewis

I've just relocated to Eastern, KY from N. Calif. During the
move my tool
kit has vanished. Being new to the this area I need to find a

nursery
(hopefully within driving range) that sells tools. I am located

on US 23 about 70 miles
south of Huntington, WV. Driving range for me would be TN, VA,

WV, OH ...and
of course Ky. I've searched online and found some in NC,
SC, GA, PA and OH ... but was wondering if there were any a

little closer....
or did I locate in a 'bonsai wilderness'. Any help would be

appreciated.

You'll do better and get them easier by ordering on line, I
suspect (from any one of our fine sponsors :=) listed on our web
[ages (below).

I suspect Ashville, N.C. is the closest town where you might find
them -- depending how far east you are in KY.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 07-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Steven Wachs

you can find bonsai tools on EBAY. they sell them individually or in sets.

Steve W

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 07-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Steven Wachs

Old 07-08-2004, 04:08 PM
Jim Lewis

you can find bonsai tools on EBAY. they sell them individually
or in sets.

Steve W

If the tools they sell are anything like the trees they sell, I'd
stay away from e-bay for bonsai stuff.

Besides, Steve, the IBC has SPONSORS who oughta get something
back from their support of the club. Eh?