Old 08-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Roy

Default What's the best garden hose reel that money can buy?

I have two commercial reels originally used to reel up 1 1/4" fire
hose, so they will hold approximately 200 feet of 5/8 or 3/4 inch
garden hose really easy. They are not fancy, but basic steel disks
with rolle dedges and a drum with a swivel joint for wate rflow into
the hose through the drum. Have em over 15 years and have yet to have
a problem.....Paid $5.00 each at a salvage yard for em and they were
like new. One i have mojnted on the privacy fence the other is mounted
on a small utility trailer for behind the garden tractor, but it can
easily be wheeled aropuind by hand if need be. I also got tired of
wresting with hoses, hose hangers and plastic junk. I like hose
hangers for hoses 25 feet or so in length but over that they get old
quick
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.