Old 08-08-2004, 02:51 AM
God Bless Texas

Default Webworms II

escapee wrote:

Buddhists don't believe in hell, but you can go there.

Well, my statement was intended to refer to the question of whether
intentional mistreatment of insects would reflect poorly on the state of
my (karma/immortal soul/attitude/standing with the DNC), take your pick.

Your response, OTOH, seems to lead me to believe you should have similar
concerns regarding your attitude towards your fellow humans.

Please, do have a nice remainder of the weekend and good week. And
cheer up, the life you save may be your own.