Old 08-08-2004, 03:08 AM
madgardener

Default Mexican squirrels

Jim, what kinda drugs you on honey? you need to take a break and just relax.
Maybe make yerself a margarita, send out for some enchilada's, take in a
movie..........I hear Pancho Villa starring himself with Antonio Banderis is
excellent...............
madgardener

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
m...
I'm going to hang put some automatic shocks on the orange
tree and maybe a sombrero too... I left a radio out that played
country music, but that didn't seem to do anything. Maybe if I
put the radio in the alley and tune it into some Korn "Low Rider"
music ?

There are no deer. And there used to be rats in the area, but
we've not seen any rats in a very very long time and the oranges
are still on the orange tree getting ready to turn orange. And yes
they were tree climbing rats. They loved to eat oranges and
grapefruit. We haven't seen those in ages... thought we killed
them all.

I did find a green card, I wasn't able to read the information on
it, it looked like squirrel-ese. It had a couple scratches on it, a
couple stick figure looking things, some fuzzy looking heads, a
fat kernel and a sombrero.

I took it to the immigration office and they said it was a legitimate
green card and that they are legalized to harvest corn...

:-(

It might be birds. I woke up at six in the morning to see if I could
catch them. Daylight didn't start to make it's way around until 6:45.

There were squirrels all over the place. Birds everywhere watching
things. The neighbor feeds the squirrels... I grabbed the bottle of
cayenne pepper and sprinkled it on a half-eaten corn. A squirrel
started to approach... but it stopped on a branch about 10 feet away.

It was grinning, staring at the bottle of cayenne pepper in my
hand. :-( It held up a Mexican flag and flirted with me, by wiggling it's
tail in the air.

I went in the house and put some kibbles and bits out there, and it
started doing the salsa...

Smart salsa shaking squirrels... I'm going to put a hangman's noose
out on the corn tonight.

--
Jim Carlock
http://www.microcosmotalk.com/

"J. Carlson" typed:

"Mitch Cumstein" wrote
Try luring them with hubcaps.

Then smack em in the head with a Chalupa.