Old 02-08-2004, 08:54 PM
Janet

Default Transplanting Parrot's Feather

BV, just root around in the mass a little bit and you will find that it has
already sent off roots at points. I just snip it where the roots are and
plants it up immediately.... Although I admit I do use the BV planting
method from time to time as well! )
Janet in Sunny Niagara Falls

--

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
Jim and Phyllis were kind enough to send me some PF at the beginning of

the
season. I had not time to plant it so I tossed it into the VF. Well to be
more accurate I used the patented BV planting method. Anyway, it is now
overgrown and taking over the VF. I love it. I'd like to move some into

the
main pond, but fear if I just grab and pull, I will destroy the beautiful
mass I have going. The shape is awesome.

So is there a good way to do this? Can I just cut some? Will it reroot?

BV.