Old 08-08-2004, 12:22 PM
JennyC

Default Gerberas are looking a bit dodgy??

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , Hematite
writes

Can anyone suggest anything that will help, or am I just wasting my time
here?

Your time is *that* valuable that asking a question is a major waste?
;-)

I would appreciate a reply or two, or three, or four etc.

You may not be aware, since you have posted through garden banter, that
you have found your way into a newsgroup, which is a group of gardeners
and other chatting about gardening. We are not a professional advice
bureau. Although some on the group are very knowledgeable about some
topics, we may not have anyone who knows about gerberas, or we may have
someone who does, but is doing something else this weekend. There's
nothing personal in the lack of replies.
FWIW, repotting a sick plant is usually a bad idea. Rather like forcing
a banquet on someone with gastric flu. --
Kay

I was going to reply to the original question but did not like the way a reply
was 'demanded'
The follow up is even worse !! OK, so we are a British group and perhaps a tad
too keen on manners, but a bit of politeness never hurt anyone !

Jenny

PS My Gerbera lives in the greenhouse and I've had it now for about 4