Old 08-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Hematite

To all that were offended I apologise, I was just a bit stressed about my flowers, I really don't want them to die, and to my surprise they have been thriving indoors until now. I really didn't get off to a good start did I? I hope you won't hold it against me should I decide to post again?

I am also English for the person, that assumed I wasn't, and I take gardening very seriously as I know most of you probably do. I just panicked that's all, albeit not very well.

To the people who made suggestions and gave information regarding my lovely daises, I thank you enormously. I too have been searching for further information to help me learn more about these flowers. I don't have a space outside to grow, so they're in a sunny window. I just hope they will last.

Many thanks,

Hematite