Old 04-08-2004, 01:14 AM
GARLAND HANSON

Default Infestation!

Congratulations, you have mealy bugs!!! Try rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip.
That will get rid of them buy keep on the look out for more!

Mealy bugs show up on some of my plants whent he humidity is too low.
Good luck,
Garland

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
All,

I have posted pictures on abpo. Virtually overnight, a Phal was accosted

by
flat, soft white wormy things on the flowers. I can't see them move, but
they grew within hours. I've never seen anything like this before. The
plant itself appears healthy, though I will repot in the morning.

Needless
to say, I cut off both spikes right after taking the picture. When

lightly
pushed with a Q-Tip, the things crumble into soft ooze. No other plants

are
affected.

What?!

Diana