Old 08-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Boo Hoo!

Bonsai mug -- as in tiny demitasse (or however the H you spell
that :-) cup or as in a mug with a bonsai on it. I have a mug
from the U.S. Arboretum (courtesy of Anita) that says "Tree
cheers" on it, but that prolly doesn't count.

But surely some on-line vendor carries "bonsai mugs," maybe even
one of our sponsors?????? Speak up guys!

Jim Lewis - - This economy is a wholly owned
subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

I just broke my one and only bonsai mug. Does anyone know where

I can get one?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"If we see light at the end of the tunnel, It's the light of

the oncoming
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

++++Sponsored, in part, by Evergreen