Old 08-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Iris Cohen

Default Boo Hoo!

I just broke my one and only bonsai mug. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)
Old 16-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Douglas Taylor

Iris
I have one made by Nick Lenz, I'm scared to use it though I think it might bite. (; I have been asking him to make more but he says they are to much work for the $ most people are willing to spend on a mug, if I remember mine cost me a whole $18.00.

If you feel creative check your yellow pages for a glaze your own Pottery shop, they seem to be popping up all around here in Eastern US. If you are not artistic try making a stencil from a photograph and apply it that way.

Doug Taylor

Old 16-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Iris Cohen

Somebody pointed me to eBay, and sure enough, I found an elegant one, $10 +
$4.50 shipping. It has a photograph of a penjing on it. They also sell tote
bags and other tchatchkes with the same picture.
Go to www.3DRose.com.

BOO, HOO, HOO, .... Texas 0 23-11-2005 12:14 PM
BOO, HOO, HOO, .... Australia 0 23-11-2005 11:49 AM
Boo Hoo! Iris Cohen Bonsai 0 08-08-2004 01:58 PM
The first toad. BOO HOO!!!!!!! jammer Ponds 17 12-04-2003 07:32 AM
WOO HOO~ madgard Gardening 12 25-02-2003 11:53 PM