Old 09-08-2004, 02:50 AM
Wil

Default Please help ID this plant

"Ann" wrote in message
"Jing Luo" expounded:

I got this plant from a friend but I don't know its name. If possible,
please also tell me whether it can survive outdoor in winter (I live in
Ohio). Thanks.

First off, this is a text only newsgroup, please post your pictures
over in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

It's some kind of hibiscus, and no, it won't survive the winter
outdoors in Ohio.
--

I can't see the picture in question but there are hardy hibiscus that I grow
here in Northern Ohio, zone 5. There is a picture of a pink hardy hibiscus

wil