Old 28-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Pin Cushion Plant ID

Nertera granadensis

Call "customer service" back and tell them all about the plant.

http://green.reinyday.com/housep/nertera.html

http://www.plantfacts.com/Family/Rub...nadensis.shtml

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...1/ai_106141753

http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/cgi-bin/p...sis&CAN=LATIND

"Bellatrix" wrote in message
om...
Pictures:
http://www.bloomrite.com/images/product/prd03.jpg
http://www.bloomrite.com/images/product/prd302.jpg

I recently bought a cute little "Pin Cushion" plant from Smith's
Grocery Store.

To get some care instructions for my plant and to find out more, I
visited the growers website:
http://www.bloomrite.com/index_flash.html

I called customer service and asked for the scientific name of the
plant. They told me my plant had a scientific name but that it was a
secret! The lady said that all she could tell me was that it was a
kind of "Hawaiian Ground Cover."

I was hoping that you would be so kind as to identify my plant with a
scientific name and tell me what I could do to care for it.

Thanks in advance,

Ashley