Old 05-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Michael Persiano

Default [IBC] Looking for Roots2

If it did, the big guys -- Peters, Schultz, MiracleGro, Ortho, &
etc.. etc., etc. -- would produce it and you wouldn't have to
search for tiny, garage-based companies whose presidents claim
the "giant corporations are conspiring to keep their miraculous
product off the shelves." (And Roots 2 would be produced and
sold by the gazillions of gallons, or quarts, or pints, or --
like STUPORthrive -- fractions of an ounce.)

Well, here is where I go out on a limb. Roots is produced in large quantities for professional application and the product UNEQUIVOCALLY works. Many of the folks in the UK have decided not to use it because of the need to frequently repot their specimens (when the solution is applied on a long-term basis.)

On another note, I have professional worked with Schultz, and I can assure you that they are not as big as one would like to imagine.

So, if you can find Roots 2 and afford the price, the results will be remarkable. I have NEVER had roots develop so quickly and so massively with any other product.

And I do not own stock in Roots. );-))

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob

++++Sponsored, in part, by Chris Cochrane++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++