Old 10-08-2004, 05:28 AM
Warren

Default Honda lawn mowers

Phisherman wrote:
And the dealers aren't willing to order one?

The dealers I visited say they are either sold out, or do not carry
that model.

Okay. So they don't have any in stock, and/or they never did. The
question remains: Are they not willing to order one?

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Books for the Pacific Northwest gardener:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/nwgarden/index.html