Old 10-08-2004, 08:35 AM
jane

Default Gluten-free alternative to Soy?

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:27:08 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
wrote:

~The message
~from "al" contains these words:
~
~ Do you happen
~ to know if Tesco's/Sainsbury's, etc. carry a brand guaranteed gluten-free?
~
~ Certainly Tesco, and I think Sainsbury, provide lists of gluten-free
~products on request. Just ring and ask. Or, ask a reputable local
~healthfood supplier such as Holland and Barrett.
~
Sainsbury's definitely does as I bought some for a gluten intolerant
friend.

--
jane

Mark Twain