Old 10-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Kay

Default Which climber?

In article , DH REMOVEcinematicCAPITALS@b
reathe.com writes

And.. a silly question (probably) just to prove what a newbie I am. Do
I need to vacuum-pack all my clothes to protect them from all the
moths that will be drawn to the honeysuckle?

One or two species of moth, out of the dozens that we have in the UK,
lays its eggs on woollen (usually) cloth; the larvae that hatch out eat
holes in the cloth. If you are storing clothes for a long time it is
probably always sensible to enclose them in plastic bags to keep the
moths out and to protect them from dust.

If you're expecting to wear them regularly, the larvae won't have time
to hatch out and eat.

Either way, presence of honeysuckle isn't going to make any difference.

--
Kay