Old 11-08-2004, 06:41 PM
LeeAnne

Default Plant ID...

I'll try to get a pic to post in the binaries group, but figured I'd throw
this out there for all the experts.

Plant is now about 2 feet tall, has purple coneflower style leaves (ie sorta
start fat at the stalk and go more pointy), the stalk is fairly dark green
& bamboo like , ie grows in noticeable segments or sections, and it looks
like it's going to have some very small purple flowers on a stalk at the top
but not a lot of them - sort of a wispy little flower stalk like grass seed
(those are subject to change as it's still growing). I think there are 3 or
4 stalks all coming up, seemingly one plant.

Any ideas?

Thanks
LeeAnne
-zone 5, north of Boston-