Old 11-08-2004, 09:28 PM
madgardener

Default Bluestone Pernnial Border Garden

they're reputable and affordable. if you lose it they'll replace it. good
selection of good perennials. allow for space for plants to mature. they
will not be large pots. but will grow into acclimated plants in two years.
madgardener who has bought from Bluestone for years now and very happy with
them

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
"JV" wrote in message ...
I have a large area of my yard that I want to landscape. I have the area
prepared but do not have much experience with designing the landscaping. I
am thinking about one of the canned designs from Bluestone. Their

Perinnial
Border in particular. Does anyone have experience with them or this
offering?
Thanks