Old 05-08-2004, 11:37 PM
itrox

Default Bambusa Gibba

I'm new to bamboo, and waiting on my book Bamboo Rediscovered by Victor
Cussack to arrive.

I had mentioned to a friend that farms bamboo, that comming back from Japan
after 6 months over there, has sparked a love for Bamboo, and I want to
start farming also, she gave me a small clump of Bambusa Gibba just to get
me started, and said I could find all the info on the internet and I should
buy the book by Victor Cussack.

I could not find any detailed information on bambusa gibba, can someone who
already grows it let me know or point me in the right direction. I live in
Sydney Australia.

Also can anyone recommend some really nice, easy for beginner type, Japanese
bamboo?
Any other book recommendations would also be helpful.

TIA
Anthony