Old 12-08-2004, 02:55 PM
MC

Default Yellow leaves on Lemon tree...

G'day,

Mine suffered a similar fate ... I reckon the cause was overwatering and
overfertilising! I was killing them with kindness!

I haven't watered or fertilised them in over 6 weeks and they are starting
to come back - but, they are in the ground mind you!

Just a thought,
Cheers,
Mick

"DD" wrote in message
I have a lemon tree growing in a tub, it is about 10 years old and has
been recently repotted. It has fruited well this year but now the leaves
have started to go yellow. I am fairly sure that it is not lack of water
and it has always been kept well fertilised with Organic Life and
occasionally with Citrus food. Could anyone suggest what the problem
could be?

DD