Old 13-08-2004, 04:50 AM
Les &/or Claire

Default Renting Land?message news:2004081016443088435

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in
@flobalobzetnet.co.uk...

Don't mention one-acre wheat fields if you want to be taken seriously :~}

Janet

Ooops... good point! ) I think I was trying to say something about the
soil / aspect of the land. But i'm the first to admit I have a whole
shaboodle to learn. I have no chance of passing myself off as a
proffesional. No reason to try either, best way to learn is to admit you
don't know in the first place and ask lots and lots of questions!
I like the abandoned house idea thoufg! Have you used this method for
obtaining land to use yourself?

Les