Old 13-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Pam - gardengal

Default Ornamental grasses and gr**nw**d nursery add weeds to rec gardens

"how" wrote in message
"earl" wrote in message
There's grass... and then there are grasses!

snip

Hi,
This is a web designer getting clicks for the boss. I've asked them
questions before and the best answers were "I think they meant this---"

and
"I think they meant that" most were ignored.

yeah, most of us regulars figured that out ages ago - they're just trying to
drum up business. Mostly they just get ignored - you'll never see too many
direct responses to these frequent little blurbs other than comments like
yours.