Old 13-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Robert Harvey

Default Plant Pot Movers

Robert Harvey wrote:
Seems to be too reliant on Flash.

I've opened it now with Opera/Flash, but flash is not universally
thought of as a good idea. I think the site would be better with real
photos of the products - graphics are not good enough if you are
planning to buy over the web.

I don't think the product would work on our patio. The water table [-0]
means that the slabs move about each winter, and it's not perfectly
even. Castors would be a bit of a nuiscance.

We have a mixture of round, square, hexagonal pots so we could not do
all of them. But then, at the price we could not afford to do all of
them! That's quite a lot of money, you know.

I know someone who grows palms in pots about 3 foot across. He might
find them useful, and I will pass it on to him. Would certainly make it
easier to move his pots, if they would fit on your larger size.

[-0] since the new estate was built and disrupted the field drains, the
water table is about half an inch above ground level for days on end.