Old 13-08-2004, 06:38 PM

Default Cats on the lawn

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 16:14:12 +0100, Robstef
wrote:

Can anybody help me out there? I have a nice, green, healthy lawn and
take great pride in it, but every cat, including my own now, is using
it as a toilet. Now I have read about pellets and electronic devices
but I wonder if anyone out there has used an effective deterrent.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's is driving me mad.

--
Robstef

I believe this subject has been exhausted on this group. Last week I
copied a list I found in the archives. If you wish I will send it by
email. So far, nothing I have tried has worked. This includes
citronella soaked tea bags and Jeyes fluid used the same way.
Let me know if you want the list.
Diana