Old 14-08-2004, 12:15 AM
Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat

Default Dog friendly plant that will tolerate shade and damp conditions ?

"GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY" wrote in message

"Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat" wrote in message

mints

Thanks for the ideas anyway folks.

Oh I love mints. Look for pineapple mint and apple mint too, and black
mint. I also have heavy clay.

I saw some pineapple mint but I didn't like the smell of it - but the apple
mint; it was a close run thing with that one and the choccy mint.

I had one growing in the garden already (when I moved in) which I split and
transplanted to a pot - looks abit like curly spearmint, not so curly (doh
!), and has white flowers, and smells very fruity. Yummy.

Can I assume that the thriving conditions of my mints in the clay soil will
continue, would you say in your experience ? I keep looking at them fearing
one day they might have died in the night or something ...

Rachael