Old 14-08-2004, 09:41 PM
DannyKewl

Thanks all for the replies, again just curious what the bush was that came
with the house. I'll eventually get the thing cut down, as it's just too
close and actually touching the house, unless there is any good reason to
save it.

Dan

"DannyKewl" wrote in message
I just bought a house here in Cleveland, Ohio, and there is a tall (maybe

20
feet) bush in the front yard. Just curious as to what it is. Here is a
pictu http://www.geocities.com/dannykewl3/bush.jpg and it has many
"seeds" if that's what they are. I put a few in an ashtray and took a pic

of
them he http://www.geocities.com/dannykewl3/seeds.jpg

The seeds are green and oval, perhaps a half inch by a quarter inch, and
when rubbed have a piney smell. What variety? Thanks in advance.

---

---