Old 04-02-2003, 04:04 AM
Theron

Default Help a Lazy Ponder Out?

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:41:09 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

OK, before you flame me for this question...I admit I am lazy and should be
able to come with this myself, but I am lazy, so I'll ask here first,
because I am lazy. Did I mention I am lazy?

Does anyone know the volume for, or the equation for calculating the volume
of a pipe per foot of pipe? IE, one foot section of 2'' pipe holds x number
of gallons of water. I want to calculate this for various size pipes.

Here is a web page that has a chart of the amounts of water per foot.

http://www.thermidaire.on.ca/charts/pgw.html