Old 09-08-2004, 04:31 PM
faye

Hey guys-

TOo funny! No, i'm sure it's not my neighbors. I live in a townhouse
type of house in bay area, my plants are on my deck which is elevated
and I don't think my neighbor will be climbing into my deck to eat ONE
small tomato. ehhehehe

I tightened any "holes" in my wiring cage yesterday, and again, my red
tomatoes dissapear!! What is weird is i planted the root part of the
green onion I got from the store, and 4 out of 6 dissapeared as well!!
However, my pepper plant was left untouched.

I'm very puzzled. I've always grown tomatoes without any problems.