Old 16-08-2004, 04:36 AM
~ Windsong ~

"BC DEX" wrote in message
Has any one here made a pond out of live stock watering tanks?
I know they have those rubber made ones that are very large and I don't
think you would even need a liner.
You could bury it or even set it on the ground and build around it.
Just a thought.....What do you think?

Dex

They work. A friend of mine had one for her livestock and put a few
goldfish in it to keep the mosquitoes down. When she got rid of the
livestock (health reasons) she added a few pond plants and a cheap filter.
The fish thrived. I don't know what happened as they moved away....
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Diplomacy is the art of letting someone have your way."