Old 16-08-2004, 08:09 AM
Srgnt Bilko

"Marcus_go" wrote in message
lkaboutgardening.com...
What did you do to fix the starting problem?

Sorry - I miss spoke - it was a running problem rather than a starting
problem. It fired off fine but then had trouble continueing running. It
would only run when choked - and they already had the carburetor rebuilt -
that hadn't fixed the problem.

On average how long do the
Craftsman tractors last?

As discussed in here a number of times previously - the tractors frequently
outlast the mower decks.

What tractor do you recommend for my cutting
guidlines? Are the John Deere tractors Ok as far as reliability and
durability in the long run? I looked at the John Deere L130 at the Home
Depot and it seemed like a fairly nice tractor for the money, what do you
think?