Old 13-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Rob Halgren

Wendy wrote:

Have you bugged the daylights out of your ISP? Get all your friends
to email asking for it & see what happens? (I bugged them every day!)
Cheers Wendy

My ISP is Michigan State University, and they couldn't care less about
what I think about almost anything... Good place to work, I'm not
complaining, but they can barely afford to keep the lights on these
days, much less muck about with adding and dropping newsgroups.

So, since it is free (to me!) and since it is fast (very fast - internet
II and soon something called the 'lambda-rail' - whatever that is), I
can't complain too loudly. Besides, I have a cyclotron to the right of
me, a really big telescope to the left, and a genome technology center
a few hundred feet to my back. If I complain too loudly I might get
beamed into space, or turned into a mutant hamster or something...
I can still grumble though... *grin*

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )