Old 16-08-2004, 04:11 PM
Susan Erickson

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:58:51 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote:

Rob -
Do you know the couple that write it? I have always wondered if
Tom H.... (lost it), from ISU was involved.

I think I know who you are talking about, and I'm pretty sure not.
Tom Hillson? I do know the names of the Wildcatt people, it just isn't
in the short term memory stack right now. The one who always answers my
e-mail is Helga.

Rob

Yes. Tom is the one I wondered about. He is the only ISU post I
see. I figured they had to be into Orchids as well as Databases
or they would not have tried to build it. Thanks for the
information.
SuE