Old 17-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Iris Cohen

I have found nothing to indicate 'Broadmoor' is anything other than
dioecious,
Monoecious cultivars seem to be exceedingly uncommon.

Please explain. We are talking about a cultivar, which in this case is a clone,
vegetatively reproduced. All the Broadmoors in the world are part of the same
plant. Therefore they would have to be either all female or all male. I would
imagine that there is no such thing as a monoecious juniper cultivar, since it
never occurs in the wild.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."