Old 17-08-2004, 11:46 AM
Roy

Default Small greenhouse or hot frame idea

I have a large glass reptile cage that I acquired. Since I do not fool
with reptiles I had thought about using it as a sort of mini green
house or hot frame to start seedlings etc in ..........Its approx 48"
x 18" x 20 " high, has slightly tinted glass on three sides, with a
plexiglass hinged top which seals relatively snug. In the two sides
and back are adjustable vents.

How do you think this would work for a mini green house?

Would the clear glass side be better suited for exposure to the sun
or shuld I orientate it so the sun goes through the tinted portion.
The tint is not dark, just a light shade of grey.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.