Old 17-08-2004, 07:27 PM
GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY

Default NEW ATi X800 XT 256MB. Free Shipping worldwide!

"GOOD GOLLY MISS mOLLY" wrote in message
UPDATE: I e-mailed the two guys ( Carl Morga, and Jon Hardman ) that
just
won the X800 XT card, and they BOTH confirmed that, indeed, they BOTH
received their
brand new X800 XT, only 4 days after registering!! And now playing
freaking DOOM3
at blazing speeds!!!

Boy oh boy, are we getting excited here or what??!!

Ok, you might be wondering on where to purchase a brand new spanking
ATi X800 XT
256MB ( basically the meanest and leanest video card out there ) for
cheap.

Someone is playing silly sods here. I never posted that crap.