Old 14-08-2004, 03:42 AM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:00:16 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote:

Paph Robert Anderson. Registered in 1994 by Booth.

Rob

Why thank you Rob, I just knew you'd come through!
Now I can update my data base.
Cheers Wendy

No problem. Although I never mind looking things up, I heartily
support purchasing your own copy of Wildcatt - it is a good product and
the purveyors need to make some money too. Pretty inexpensive,
considering what you get.

http://www.wildcattdata.com/NewWeb/

Rob

Rob -
Do you know the couple that write it? I have always wondered if
Tom H.... (lost it), from ISU was involved.

I am glad MU has good internet (other than ABPO) my community
college has horrid service. My DSL is faster than their T1. Oh
well we are only required to teach with it. Not make it work.
SuE