Old 18-08-2004, 08:00 AM
GC

Default Grass

What type of grass seeds can I buy that will spread???
From what I've seen, when I try to grow from see, it is one strand of grass
per seed(if I'm lucky) and it doesn't spread....

I saw a few grasses in tiny packets (like what you buy plant and vegie
seeds) one was Kykuyu (however ever its spelt) I've heard in the past that
that one spreads... is this why is come in such a small packet??? Cause not
as much is needed?

Its just to repair the lawn on the footpath that has been damaged by people
and cars over time and has large dirt patches...
any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Glen