Old 18-08-2004, 07:05 AM
Salty Thumb

earl wrote in
:

That's an interesting string of comments, all two of them. Not too
worried about them. The beauty of the usenet is a sharing of
information. The plantman articles are informative, and useful. They
have spring discussions and some have even helped folks out. I think
that's a good use of space myself. Yes, I am the web desiger for the
Greenwood Nursery. I am also a longstanding customer and friend of the
owners. I have been real impressed by their level of integrity in
business. As a result, I feel free to post here in good conscience. I
think if you'll look through the history of the posts, and i've been
doing this for about 4 years now, you'll see that the response is
positive.

All the best,
Earl

OMG "Earl/Earl Buchan/Earl Buchannan/Earl's Mom/Mother of All Earls/Too
Early For This/Earl of Sandwich/I think I'll have a Sandwich/I think I'll
have Spam Sandwich/I think I'll Call It Earl's Spam Sandwich or Maybe
Just Earl Spam" does actually read this group.